10/10/17

Fabulous Stampin' Up Weekend

Saturday my daughter and I went to a fabulous Stampin' Up Event put on by Kay Kalthoff aka Stampin to Share.  I have to say it was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. It started at 9 am and we were greeted at the door with a table of adorable name tags.

Then we were handed a bag with all the supplied we would need to make 24 cards, 12 different cards of 2 each. Along with these food safe pizza boxes with our embellishments tucked inside.



Coffee, muffins and water was supplied for us. And door prizes.  Each name tag had a number and when your number was called we got to go up and choose a prize. This is what Michele choose.
This is what I choose.

We took a break for lunch, then our wonderful hostess came around with fun little treat boxes.

Michele is having so much fun, soon she will be crafting even when I'm not there to cheer her on.
Well, probably not, but she does enjoy it when a good portion is done and all she does is the fun stuff, but then who doesn't?
There were card displays to inspire us.
 This kit is on page 11 in the catalog and you need to take a good look, if you haven't already. It comes with the Soft Sayings stamp set, an Ink spot, a stamp block, 20 printed card bases, coordinated printed envelops, die cut accents, bakers twine, washi tape and dimensionals. Wow, that's a great value. Oh my goodness, I think I may have just talked myself into purchasing it.

This is another card kit.  That comes with everything you need as well.
That's all for now, I'll post pics of the cards we made soon.




No comments: