9/27/17

Gearing up

Boy have I been busy.  I've been gearing up for two Stampin' Up events and a card buffet.  One is at my home and will be with a fall flair since that's my favorite time of year.  The other one will be at someone else's home and they wanted mostly Christmas. My card buffet is an assortment of cards so there is something for everyone.
This is one of the funky cards we will be making.  The cats were punched out using Stampin' Up's cat punch and aluminum cans. Then I embossed them with a fun circle embossing folder.


This one I will be demoing twice, once next week, then again when I have the Christmas theme event at my house.
There are just so many stinkin' cute things in the seasonal catalog I'm really having a hard time limiting myself.
These cards will be on my card buffet. I designed them with tweens in mind.


No comments: