8/4/17

Stampin' Up Event

Well I had my first Stampin' Up Event in my new home.  I had one in the morning and one in the evening and totally forgot to take pictures both times.  I was so great to get back into the swing of things again and the morning class went very smoothly.  The evening class, however was a different story.  I was totally off my game and got off to a rocky start.  First I wasn't totally ready for them as I added a second table as guest were arriving.  Then for the first project I was one card short, which evidently threw me for a hoop. And of course it was the one was the most time consuming with nice pieces to stamp and cut with the framelit dies. After that I spent a lot of time circling the tables like a vulture looking for the products we needed which continued all evening.  I even went so far as to serve ice tea without ice! 
I'm putting that all behind me now and am already planning in my head for the next event.
Here are a few pics of our projects.

It's a tiny tag that you can tie around anything you wish. By the way, it did look nicer before they came.
This was an idea for them in case they wanted to add it to a card.
I love jars so I had to use the jar set and framelits again for a totally different idea.
Adirondack chairs card was a big hit.
This one was super quick and easy and I wanted to let the paper showcase the card.  They could choose between sympathy or birthday.
This one was my favorite.
Here is another card made from the same stamp set.






No comments: