8/18/17

Cat Punch

Cat Punch where have you been all my life.  I have been searching for years for a nice size, non creepy cat punch and Stampin' Up finally came though for me.
I usually don't do Halloweeny type cards but I got sucked in with the cat punch. And then I of course I had to buy the coordinating paper. You can punch the cats directly out of the paper, no stamping involved, how cleaver is that?
 I really like this paper as there are no sculls, spiders, skeletons, ect.
I made these little treat bags as a thank you for supporting my business gifts.
I stuck them in the orders that I delivered.  But I couldn't leave out the customers that had their orders shipped directly to them.

So I made cards for them.


I wanted to do something else with the designer paper, so I made a gift card holder.


No comments: