4/29/16

Finally Friday

I have been avoiding my blog ever since my new camera when on the blink. It's just been bringing major frustration to my life so I finally broke down and brought it to the geek squad which only brought on more frustration, did you know the geeks aren't  just sitting around waiting for us to come in and you need to make an appointment? I did not now that, so I left with a camera that still doesn't work.
Anyway, I cracked out my old camera so I could post a few pics of what I've been working on.
This one I made a while back. Did I mention I like purple? 


This is what happens when I have so many things to do that I don't even now where to start. I don't start anything I just make a card instead.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Oh that is infuriating, Cindy. If the camera is new, surely it comes under a warranty? You should be entitled to get it fixed pronto, or demand a new camera to replace it!