2/2/15

When I get lax about posting on my blog my friend Millie reminds me and keeps me on my toes.  So this post is for her.  I went to a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator's home for one of her events so today I will feature the three projects. The first one is a little bag. It's very similar to the one she did at Christmas time a while back but this time she had a Valentine theme.
I wasn't in Valentine mode so I just made a little thank you bag.
The next project was a Valentine card and once again I switched mine up.
I took mine home to finish it and went with a chalk board effect.
Lastly we worked with the Stampin' blendabilities markers.  If you like to color, and I do, these are really fun. They come in a three pack so you get one light, one medium and one dark of each color wave.

No comments: