4/11/13

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I just realized its been a long time since my last post so I thought I would start with something everyone in MN wants to see.


 
Now if it was December, I would talk about how beautiful this is and how much I love snow but now that it's April 11th, I'm not so thrilled.
Now on a more pleasant note, I will show a couple of new projects.Yesterday I went to wooly Wednesday at the local quilt shop and brought a project from home to work on.
This is the start of a pin cushion.  While I was there of course I had to walk around the shop and see what was new. I saw some of those cute little yo yo makers that have been floating around years, I have several in various shapes and sizes but when I spotted one I don't have I thought I should give it a whirl.
I'm not sure what I will use these for, but they sure are cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 

 

No comments: