This was a free block of the month project that was so much fun to do that I kept up with it faithfully every month and got them done in a timely manner for a change. I even kept on task and pieced it all together soon after the blocks were done. Then came the border. I used a dark blue and just wasn't super happy with it. You can check it out here. So it sat around. I moved it from one place to another telling myself I need to get it quilted. I finally decided that after going to all that work with the embroidery I needed to be really happy with it so I cut the wide dark blue border off and make it 3/4 inch wide (yes I know that's weird but that's how I roll). Then I added a lighter border and I like it much better now.
Pumpkin-Ricotta Whole Wheat Pasta Bake
3 days ago