12/17/11

Just stuff I've been doing

After I made the gingerbread garland for my railing, I thought the other side looked a little bare so I made a tea dyed snowflake garland.
 Then keeping with my quick and easy theme I decided to make napkin rings.

 I've said it before, and I'll say it again I love gingerbread men!
And lastly project was neither quick or easy mainly because they started out a knitting project.
It all started one day when I decided I needed a pair of knitted fingerless gloves to wear around my house on those below zero days when my hands never seem to warm up. My friend said she had some easy patterns she would share with me.  Well after a few very unsuccessful attempts at two of the patterns, I then tried begging hiring a friend, then another friend to make a pair for me and when that was unsuccessful I thought I would try crocheting some. They aren't what I expected, but they will suffice for now.



No comments: