10/17/11

Retreat

This weekend was our annual retreat and here we are all packed up and leaving after a very productive weekend.

Jeanette always takes her work so seriously that's how she can get so much done.
She put the binding on this, don't you just love it?

Sally is hard at work making doll quilts for charity





 
These are the two tops she finished.
Then she started hand stitching a double wedding ring.

Evy got this scrapbook done before I arrived.
Evy - she's so happy she finished stitching on these flowers that she has been working on ever since I've known her and longer.
Then she started making hearts fast and furious - Evy style.
 She made a lot and they just kept getting cuter and cuter.

 I even got something done myself.

And then started a new project.




1 comment:

Gina E. said...

What a perfect weekend to spend with your friends - I love that you all work on your own projects, instead of everyone doing the same thing. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I imagine would feel more relaxed doing my own thing and not have to keep up with everyone else.