2/12/11

Have you seen these super cute purse handles?

If you have been in a quilt shop in the last year, I'm sure you have seen these super cute purse handles as they seem to be all the rage.  Well, of course I had to jump on the band wagon and and make myself a little purse.
 I made mine crazy quilted and did the embellishing on my machine so it was super fast to make.
 I had to add a couple of pockets for the inside, 'cause my purses and bags have to have pockets.
I thought it was be fun to make one out of wool too since the handles come off easily for interchanging, but I think at this point I may have to wait until next fall since I'm getting into a spring mode now.

 This handy dandy over-the arm chair organizer pattern was bought on one of my road trips with my friends Jeanette and Kathy. I think it was last summer and I'm pretty sure they got theirs done in a much more timely manner than me.
 It done, it very functional and it's Sophie Mae's new best friend.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Jeanette finished her handy dandy over the arm sewing organizer but Kathy isn't even close to finishing hers!

Cindy said...

I knew Jeannette had hers done and was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, Kathy. :)

Gina E. said...

Sigh...you are so talented, Cindy. The bag is very pretty, and the over the arm organizer is a great invention!