4/12/10

Pinkeeper and more

This is one of the latest creations for my etsy shop.

The theme for this one is Under The Sea. Most of the pin keeprs I make I don't embellish too much so they are very functional, this went I went and little crazy with.  I don't think I would actually use this one, I would just think of it as a piece of artwork and look at it.
This second little number, is not in my shop yet, but will be shortly.
This mini sewing kit is very functional and I have an orange one that I use all the time.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Ah Cindy, that little cat kit is so sweet!! I bet you'll sell a heap of those :-)

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Cindy:) What pretty little pinkeeps and I love the apron blocks. I hope this note finds you doing well. Many Blessings, Jenna Louise

Kimara said...

I love this. May well be the cutest sewing kit I've seen. I'll be linking on Facebook!