10/10/09

Friends, Food and Fun

Two of my stitching friends, Kathy and Jeanette are in a little stitching group that meets every so often and they asked me if I wanted to join in the fun. I was told they do a lot of eating and don't always get much stitching done, sounds like my kind of group, so of course I couldn't refuse the offer. On Friday we headed to Big Stone City, SD to Sally"s home on Big Stone Lake


Just look at the view from her new three season porch.



Perhaps it was a full moon, or maybe the snow that was coming our way, but anyhow, I found them to be a very serious group.


Here are Jeanette and Bev working hard.


 Sally and Cathy M are really concentrating as their sewing machines are humming away and Evy is busy with some hand stitching. Kathy T wasn't feeling well, so didn't come along.



We ate a lot and the food was delicious.



These are the projects we were all working on. I had no idea we would get so much accomplished. What a wonderful day it was.

No comments: