7/3/09

Birthday fun and more

We had to take a quick trip to Mpls yesterday and I found myself in Brooklyn Park once again. I previously talked about an insane place called S R Harris, but didn't have my camera. Well this time I went back with my daughter and camera in hand.

Here are a few trims.

Sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for and have to pull with all your might. Some fabric was on rolls and Shele stood on one side and pulled and I went on the other side and pushed. Sometimes she pushed and I pulled.

Most of the fabric you cut yourself.

It's not for the unadventurous or ill at heart type.


It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys. But the fun didn't stop there, we took Shele out to celebrate her 21st birthday. We went to a wonderful Italian restaurant called Zelo and sat on the terrace.


She ordered a cocktail and much to her disappointment, didn't get carded.

We had to splurge and get dessert.

It was a wonderful day.

No comments: