5/19/09

Another teapot pincushion


Writing up a pattern for these little teapots has been my latest project. I gave a couple of these little pin cushions away at Christmas time and have had a few people tell me I should make a pattern for them. So I finished the little teapot that I had sitting around, then I made another one, documenting the steps. I had to restrain myself from embellishing too much with beads and such, since I want them to be functional, I thought I better not go too crazy.

2 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Oh so cute! I love them, what a creative project. I would over do on the beads and embellishments, I can never get enough. Jenna Louise:)

Gina E. said...

They are cute! I bought something similar at our Guild's gift shop last year, and thought at the time I'd love to make one myself. But I haven't. Of course...