Jenna Louise tagged me. She has a great blog so please go and check it out.
Here are the rules to play the game:
1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy. This is gonna be fun!
2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares:) Be sure to list a link to your eight friends in your posting.
1. I have a fear of snakes so massive that even if I see a picture of a snake it may give me nightmares. When I see one in my yard I can't walk across my grass for days.
2. I love potatoes. I eat some form of them everyday, usually mashed or baked.
3. I have always been a dog lover and still am, even though when I was nine I was mauled by a German Shepard and nearly died.
4. An Alaskan cruise is just one of my many dream vacations.
5. I collect cookbooks, old sewing paraphernalia and thimbles.
6. I love to bake.
7. When I was born my parents owned a dairy farm. I can milk a cow by hand, bale hay and butcher a chicken. Not that I enjoy doing any of those things, but I could if my life depended on it.
8. Crowds make me nervous and I'm very uncomfortable in a room with more than 10 people.
Wow, that was much harder than I thought it was going to be. And since I don't think I even have eight friends that read my blog, I'm just going to tag everyone that is reading this. You can just go ahead and play this game on your blog.
5 days ago