11/15/08

Christmas Cracker


A Chrismas cracker consists of a cardboard tube wrapped in a brightly decorated twist of paper. The cracker is pulled by two people, and, much in the manner of a wishbone. It is typically filled with candy and trinkets. My sister and I would make these for our children when they were small and now I'm going the grown up version. It is filled with fun stuff for crazy quilting. I signed up for two. One of the requirements is that it must be wrapped in a crazy quilt block. This picture shows whole block and on the corner is the wrapped cracker.

2 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

So very cute! I love the idea with the crazy quilting theme! Great job! Jenna Louise

Susan said...

I love your block! I've been seeing these all over blogland and it looks like a lot of people are going to have some fun!