9/5/08

It's your bag challange


This is a purse I'm working on for a "It's your bag challenge" . I received a bag of fabric and embellishments from someone and the challenge is to make any sort of a bag out of it. I did add a few things of my own, but the idea is to use their stuff. I love the colors, so that made it easy to work on. It's almost done and now I just have to figure out how to put it together. I was even dreaming about it last night and it went together perfect in my dream. As I woke I was thinking 'oh this will be easy' well, now that I'm awake and have a clear head, I'm not so sure about that.

1 comment:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Cindy - It's beautiful! I participated in that exchange a few years ago and I have a wonderful crazy quilted journal. I also made a purse for my partner. It was so much fun. Great job and your partner is one lucky gal! Jenna Louise