8/14/08

A Long Time in the Making



This is how it looks without anything in it.

Close up of top half.
Close up of bottom half.


I started this project about a year ago. I just kept losing interest in it, then I started getting tired of moving it around in my sewing room so I decided it was time to just get it done. When it started it was just going to be for fabric postcards, then as it evolved I decided to make it for postcards and fabric ATC's. Now that's it done, I'm really happy with it. It's hanging in my foyer, so when guests come they will be able to touch them, feel them, and take them out. I will also be able to easily switch them out for different ones, so I'll never get tired of it.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cindy,
Your wall hanging is a really great idea! Great way to display all of your postcards and ATC's.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cindy - this is awesome!!!!! Are the colored triangles what holds the atcs/postcards in? If I figure out how you did it do you mind if I make one for myself?