8/26/08

Kathy's Pumpkin

The left side was done by Susan and I worked on the one to the right, with the butterfly and the huge spider.
This is a close of of the bullion frog.

This is Kathy's project for the round robin for a small group of crazy quilters that I'm in.She sewed all the seams together except for one. It has 8 sides and there are 9 of us, so if we each work on a section, all she will have to do is the finishing touches. I just love it and can hardly wait to see what it going to look like when it's done. I stuffed it with a little fiberfill just to take a picture

3 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

I love the pumpkin! How creative! Jenna Louise

Kathy said...

Wow! It looks great. I can't wait to see it.
Thanks, Kathy

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh this is cool! Love the bullion frog! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Marva