7/31/08

Ironing board finds


I cleaned off my ironing board this week (it's 2 x 4 so it holds a lot of stuff) anyway these are just a few of the treasures I found. The kitten postcard just needs a backing and edges finished and that will be good to go. The purple post card, not sure why it go buried other than I guess I was waiting for a little inspiration. The Dotee doll is ready to be adopted and the Artist Trading Card is an abstract one that I didn't know where I was going with it, since I don't really do abstract.

2 comments:

shayla said...

Had to stop by and say hi to a fellow Minnesotan. I saw your blog link on another persons blog from Australia! I really enjoy swaps and have tons of projects in the works too. Dotee dolls are so much fun, postcards, ATC's, knitting, crocheting, wire and bead jewelry. If you'd ever care to do a one on one swap, or just say hi email me at sunprincessartdesign@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you.

Susan said...

Another cute Dotee! Love it.

Both the postcards look complete to me, and you did a fine abstract.